Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tahlequah & Taxes

Tuesday, I mean Tax Day, I delivered a big shiney Silverado 2500 club cab to an employee at NSU. I wanted to see Geoff, but his teaching schedule didn't allow it this time. I ate in Locust Grove before bringing the Suburban loaner back. I mailed Mother's tax return that morning, but I had to finish Rob's and join the party at the dowtown post office before I could go to bed.
Wednesday, I worked on the Teen Room until lunch time. I replaced 4 ceiling tile, vacuumed, and rearranged the furniture. Two calls after lunch changed my plans to include a run to the tag agency and a quick trip to Norman before Bible class.
Thursday morning began early with Preachers' Breakfast at Denny's. I switched a trip to Cyril to tonight so I could have time to donate plateletts and attend the funeral for Florence Sweeney at Southwest. While Jeannette was enjoying Caring Sisters tonight I met the guy from Blanchard to sign a form. A discovered a tremendous bargain at Gordman's: three beautiful name-brand dress shirts at a rediculous clearance price.

No comments: