Friday, February 8, 2008

Driving Drought Done

Do you want to go to Wilburton? Of course. I haven't had a call all week (and as Dave says, "That'd be a nice little trip for you.") The couple couldn't believe I found Caddo street in the dark and without calling for directions. Thank You, MapQuest, again!
The Church van's electrical problem was diagnosed by Brookwood Automotive. It's ready for the AWTG at Westside Norman on Sunday afternoon.

Jeannette got to talk to Gray and I got a call ffrom Geoff. Anybody know how to get around a forgotten password on MS Vista?

A side benefit from getting to drive brand new cars is satellite radio. Yes, the wife & I have enjoyed XM on DIRECTV. But with Sirius, I can become immersed with NASCAR on 128. Where else can you "visit" with A. J. Foyt, John Force, and Dick Trickle on the same evening?

Gotta give an atta-boy to Adelita's Mexican Restaurant on Hwy 270 East, McAlester.

No comments: