Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wed~Thur Reviews

Now I know why they call him "Bullet Bob" . . . the 83 year old driver is hard to keep up with (on the road or in a conversation)! We stopped for BBQ in Marrietta and I brought back a Scion from Denton (non-stop).
Mid-week Bible Study was encouraging: 15 in the teens class even though 3 of our male leaders countn't be there.

Thursday the congregation pulled together to honor the memory of Coy Ramsey, one of our songleaders. The singing was by a double quartet of Christians from Walker and Oakcrest. Coy, an original member of The Rainbow Quartet, loved to sing about Heaven. I'm sure that hasn't changed since Monday morning. The ladies fed fifty family members.
I got a call to deliver a red Dodge Ram to Enid. At 4:30, the customer did the paperwork and I limped home in the loaner - an 07 Grand Prix with a donut spare on the front right - groaner. I brought in Mazzios and packed the van; we left for our house as Mike & Gwyn arrived at the airport about 9. Dave is covering some jobs for me as I go with Jeannette to meet with the Doctor Friday morning.

No comments: