Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Artic Blast, Twofer Tuesday

17 degrees, you better be bundled up to go out after the newspaper. I traded a title for a $20,000 draft from the Saint Anthony Credit Union before rushing back to Bob Howard. The only other task was from Toyota Finance to meet a couple tonight at 6:30 over in Warr Acres. After lunch I worked at my office at the church building. Tonight was a Tuesday Twofer @ Sonic. J's been busy refinishing all the hardware (pulls & knobs).
Cute name for a business: Floral & Hardy. We still get a chuckle out of Tahlequah's own main street eatery: Sam & Ella's. Our nephew Ryan used to sign seating charts for subtitutes: Just N. Credible. Lot's of unique car tags but I forget them too quickly... maybe you can share some of yours.
New: I added Christmas Pixs (see older posts)
til we talk again, g

No comments: