Friday, January 18, 2008

Off day?

It's Friday morning and no calls, nothing scheduled. The lady of house is going back to ACS to do more volunteer work in the Reach For Recovery program. I'm excited to get a call about 3 of us drivers flying to Phoenix Monday to bring back 3 Chevys. Before we booked our flight the word came down that the deal had fallen thru. One of these days I get to fly.

In my errands, I stopped by Office Depot to get supplies and a large wall calender for the church office. I bought takeout from Golden Corral which is usually enough for 2 meals, but we never got to eat together. She worked later than she thought she would and I got called in to work. Since it was right at rush hour, I avoided the construction on the Bdwy Extention by taking I35 around to Eastern. The 2 jobs turned into 3 . . . tonight I drove to Gutherie and back to the Southside to get power-of-attny papers signed. Tomorrow I'll go to Tuttle before turning in the Nitro and finance papers.

It is freezing tonight, the Blazers are playing at the Ford but they weren't on Cox. Can you believe the weather in Green Bay for Sunday night's game? "A high 0f -1" Better close, g

No comments: