Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Round 2 - out of the South

Thelma always said a Southern wind felt colder than one from the North. And they were wicked across the Turner Turnpike lanes. I made a run to Jenks, America; a nice fireman gave me great directions. Assignments for tomorrow may be more punishment than reward: Waukomus and Clinton are expecting 2 - 5" of blowing snow.

Well today I did get back in time for us to go to ACS; we shopped at Big Lots and dined at Panchos. Regina has to be one of the most loved waitresses in the region. I know our family has - for over 20 years! Jeannette threw her a curve and changed her order. I still love those cheese enchiladas.

Good news at church tonight: Dave is coming home tomorrow! 10 teens in class.

Sirius satellite radio 128 rocks - only 16 days until the Daytona 500... but that's another blog.

No comments: