Thursday, January 24, 2008

Early Bird gets the Belgian Waffle

Yes, I finally did set the alarm early enough to make it to the Area Preachers Breakfast at Denny's... I've missed it for about 6 weeks (lazy and / or driving). I worked at the church building, finally got air in the front tires, and carefully washed the van (it was 27 degrees and cement was icy).

I took my sweetheart to ACS to work as a volunteer coordinator this afternoon. I then surfed at IHOP, reviewing the extensive websites of Acappella Ministries. Sure brought back some memories of taking the kids to see Keith and hosting AVB at Camp Rock Creek.

I delivered a car title to a customer at the Oklahoma Air Guard gate at the airport. We ate at Wendy's, but the wrestling match at SE was over too early to see Brent go against last year's state champion.

Aunt Velma is back in the hospital. Mother also reported on Uncle Roy and Ellen's Bobby in Lawton.

No comments: