Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day Seven


This has to be a first. Since I started driving for Bob Howard in July, this is the first week I have worked 6 straight days. After meeting a super nice older couple in Tuttle (Proud home of Jason White), I had a nice visit with Stacie - on-air personality with the Citadel's BOB-FM 96.9 - during a live remote from the Auto Mall. Next I was assigned a finance run to Enid. This was my 3rd trip to Enid this week; now I have traveled all three N-S highways (74, 81, & I-35).

Any time you're in Kingfisher, you ought to visit the KFC/Taco Bell. It is proudly operated by the 3rd generation of the Snider Family. Their buffet is quite the bargain. This was my first time to drive a new Impala; nice ride. I caught the OU / Tech men's game on radio on the way back. Taylor Griffin really stepped up in the second half. Tonight we enjoyed "The Good Witch" on satellite. Saturday nights are a good time to prepare for the Lord's Day. gary

1 comment:

Bee said...

What a cool blog! I look forward to reading more.
??Piccs from (our late) Xmas???