Monday, January 14, 2008

New week - busy Monday!

Jeannette's lil white chevy went to the shop this morning for wheel cylinder repair. Paul ("our preacher") brought me back home to get the silver van. I reported to work at Bob Howard Auto Mall. I had a finance run to Stillwater. I fueled a little black PTCruiser and headed North. After meeting the customer during her lunch time, I got back on the road for Enid. This was loose end from Special Finance that didn't get clearance last week. Sort of "killing 2 birds"


... well I barely made it home to take Jeannette to Whiz Kids [a great after school reading tutoring program our congregation hosts]. This is her 2nd year to tutor and my first as Club Time Bible Storyteller. We took 2 students home, ate at Captain D's / A & W, and picked up her car.


I better get this finished: I have a trip to Arlington, TX at 6 a.m.!!!
Yes, I do enjoy being a dealer trade driver. gary

No comments: