Friday, January 25, 2008

Upside-down Friday

It started early as I had a chance to help a close friend; he needed a ride to the Diagnostic Center at OU Presbyterian. On the way home he introduced me to Starbucks.
After some tasty vegetable soup at home, I worked on the teen room at the church building. Toyota called for me to get contracts signed in Boley. Prague is proud of its native son - Jim Thorpe. Looks like Prague and Meeker are supportive of their schools! It is still a sight to behold when I can top a hill and see for 15 - 20 miles of rolling Oklahoma landscape in three different directions.
The personable couple I went to meet live in a beautiful home overlooking a 41 acre private lake. It's a small world: I went to H.S. with his cousins.
Driving after dark didn't finish my day. I was able to enjoy Monk and Psych with Jeannette. I'll rewind the tape of Friday Night Lights later.

No comments: