Thursday, January 17, 2008

Typical Thursday...

Maybe not... I kept my sleep apnia mask on all night. I dressed in layers for the 20 degree greeting outside. I drove to Duncan in the nice gold G6 that I've used the last 4 trips.... it has to be retired now - getting too close to too many miles for a new '07. So now I've been to Haliburton. Dave was in Austin as I started back. Nothing new when I got back to Bob Howard so I stopped by Saturn to visit with a HS buddy; it was good to see John G again. We had worked together on the 40th Class Reunion.



This is Jeannette's day to volunteer at ACS... so it was spooky quiet when I got home. Mother is out in Tucson with John and Rachel. I told her she's missing all the winter weather. It was a chuckle to hear from Randy (in Arkansas) last night. Write again.

gary

No comments: